View Profile Spectralbeacon

1 Movie Review

Im glad to see you are working toward more cleaned up animations, and i believe this is off to a good start.

I think you could work more with follow through and secondary motions of the characters hair to push the visuals more. I also think short action animations like these would benefit more in gif form in the art portal, i see a lot of thing like this generate more attention over there than in the movie portal since it is so short.

Keep up the good work though, your line art is looking nice and consistent, just keep in mind the other principles you could apply for more fleshed out movement!

4 Art Reviews

Perspective on the gun angle looks good, but the scale looks too small compared to his hands. Character style is fun and simple

GyakusatsuCity responds:

About the gun, it's exactly as small in the reference image. He IS holding a fake gun in the video this is based on after all.

I just gotta say, I love Mummy Ball. Like, i got nothing else, great shading and detail, especially the light reflecting on the bottom in the shadow!

I really like the composition you have going on with this! I would play up the style on Kingpins face a little more to help make him pop, maybe try some half tone dots or stylized shadows to better reflect how miles is simplified below!

ToasT-Arts responds:

Good notes I really appreciate the feedback

Background Designer and Painter on a variety of projects. Always open for critique!

Freelance Animator,